Monday, January 3, 2011

Day #3

Hey Friends!!

Here we are Day #3 of my DIET lifestyle change!
I feel great! I’m pumped to be doing this and I am really excited to get to my goal. Hard work is ahead of me and I am so stoked! It’s been a crazy new year and I haven’t been home much to be able to sit down and write on here. But now that things are settled down, you will be hearing from me just about every day!
Since I haven’t been at home, I haven’t been able to take a before picture. {And NO I am not putting it on here lol} I will once I reach my goal of 90 pounds down! I’m giving myself till June to do it. That would be 3.75 pounds a week. I CAN DO IT! I got around to listening to a CD that my dietician gave to me. WOW, that is all I can say. No wonder why I have gained weight like crazy! I’m going to try and put it up here for you guys to be able to download. There is LOADS of useful information on it.

Hubbs is starting his diet today too. 
It’s a good thing he is doing this with me. {Not following my regimen but one that we have come up for him specifically} I really needed his support, and I couldn’t be happier that we are both making this lifestyle change together.
I’m really breaking the rules today and not eating anything for lunch though, because I didn’t get a chance to pre-make my meals for up until Wednesday

I know I know bad Jaimie. 
But tonight we are going shopping for our healthy selves and the rest of the week will be cake! 
{Oh and just to let you know, I tried a grapefruit. YES. That is a big deal}

Once I get My meals planned and all that jazz, I was thinking of taking a picture of everything I eat and posting them in their chronological order each day. What do you think about that
Oh and WEIGHT MYSELF WEDNESDAY starts this Wednesday!! 
I’m really excited to see what the scale looks like! 

Any loss is a loss right?

I will check back in tomorrow night with what I’ve eaten for the day and my thoughts and all that!

Over & Out!

{That just reminded me of In & Out Burgerman what I would do for a big juicy burger right now…lol. 
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!}


small signature

5 comments:

  1. u go girl! I don't know what is on your plan but my lunches this week contain roasted:
    red cabbage
    butternut squash
    eggplant
    mixed with 1 lb ground beef (to spread over 5 days) and 3 sauteed plantains (again, spread over 5 days). snacks are baby bananas, guava and mandarin oranges (real, not canned). I always cook all of my lunches on Sundays, that way its ready and I have no excuses.......
    can't wait to find out what you are going to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRAPEFRUIT!!! Jaimie that's the worst tasting fruit hahah don't start with that one :) How did you like the grapefruit though? What other fruits can you eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and good luck. best of luck on your journey and I'd love to check back and see how youre doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you! I think your blog is super fabulous and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christine: Wow, you are awesome! I wish I could eat those kinds of things. But I am what you call "the pickiest person on the planet" Lol. So I am stuck with dried apricots, chicken breasts, green beans, grapefruits, plain yogurt sweetened with stevia and oranges haha. Other things too, but those are my main things I like. Thanks for stopping by, by-the-way! I love when I get new comments. :)

    @smash..Grapefruits are OKAY. Only when stevia is involved lol. It's no cadbury egg, but its not HORRIBLE. PS..You need to come over. Haha. :) Tomorrow I post my weight on here and it will surprise you!! :)

    @Rhiannon Love your name! :) Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I am weighing in! So be sure you come back tomorrow for Weigh Myself Wednesday!!

    @Ashley: Call me a retard, but I feel like a celebrity just commented on my blog, and it made my day! :) Thank you! I LOVE when people support me, it's been a struggle no doubt, but with awesome people commenting it makes me want to push so much harder to achieve my goal! Thank you for stopping by! Really this made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete