Tuesday, January 11, 2011

back from the dead

Hello blog world.

Sorry I have been AWAL for the last week. I have been having a really hard time on my diet and on top of that I got sick this weekend and it was NO BUENO! I haven’t been THAT sick in a really long time. 
I am just writing one intro post right now for both of my blogs because I am on a short break at work. Now, if I had and IPHONE, I could do it from there…lol. But since I don’t, this will have to do till later tonight.
{KEEP WISHING}

Fed Up Fat Girl NEWS: 
Tomorrow is Weight Myself Wednesday and I am excited!! I made sure that when I was sick I didn’t lose any weight {even though, I SWEAR I dropped like 10 pounds from the amount of puking that was going on} 
I’m also going to be posting what I am eating {for reals this time} The reason I didn’t do that, is because I was eating the exact same thing over and over again, and It really wasn’t worth putting on there, BUT since then I have done some research and found some really awesome recipes, only a few though. But I am excited to share them with you!! :)
Tomorrow will be a better post I promise!



small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment