Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welp here we go.

Okay, here it is.

Date: 7-20-2010

Time: 11:15

Just weighed in and I actually am 7 pounds lighter than I thought I was. Which is a plus. But I still HATE the number that I see.

Starting Weight: 222.5 *GaG*

Goal Weight: 140

Goal Weight Loss: 82.5

I CAN DO THIS!

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Nothing..I know I know..naughty.

Lunch: Tuna Salad & Crackers. 70 Calories
1/2 of a Dr Pepper 75 Calories

Dinner: 1 cup of Penne Pasta
1/2 cup ground turkey
1 cup of tomato juice
1/4 cup of shredded cheese
1/2 tsp of garlic salt
Not sure of the calories. But I'm guessing not over 500.

All in all, I didn't eat as many calories as I should have. But I still need to go shopping for more healthy foods :)

I do feel good though. Usually at this time of the night I am starving and snack, but let me tell you, I am staying strong and I am not going to eat anything after 8:00!
Goals for tomorrow:
*eat breakfast
*NO POP..NOT EVEN A HALF OF A CAN
*get in some sort of exercise

First day of my diet I will say is a success. Now it's time to get some rest and play with my new phone. Thanks for everyone who is reading this. I feel really good about what I am doing and I think that I will stick with it this time! Till next post, this is fed up fat girl, signing off! :) Good night!

4 comments:

  1. Have you though about maybe drinking Diet Dr. Pepper if you are wanting a soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with Alicia. Get yourself some Diet Dr. Pepper. In fact, Winco has caffeine free DDP and Diet Mt Dew ... I seem to remember reading something that caffeine increases your appetite. Don't quote me on that though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the caffeine free DDP is kinda expensive, like $4.50 for a 12 pack. but the Dew is only $2.50 for a 12 pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey love - yes switching to Diet will make a big difference. I used to be like you and LOVE Dr Pepper but since having Makayla I only drink water or Diet Coke now...

    ReplyDelete