Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello, what's your name? Negative Nancy? or Debbie Downer?

Just when you think you are on top of things, someone has to come along and smash it into a million pieces. Why do people do that? I don’t understand…I mean I know people have their own opinion, but I could really care less about anyone elses opinion about me blogging about my journey to being fit. If anyone is going to bash me or talk bad about me, go freaking fly a kite and jump off a cliff. I’m doing what I am doing for the benefit of me, hopefully to be an inspiration to every other person who is stuck in this boat. So from now on, if your going to be a Negative Nancy, or a Debbie Downer, you can GTFO and keep your opinion to yourself, because I could care less what you think!


Last night after I posted a link to my blog, the one where I actually put my weight on there (it was hard) Not even 5 minutes later, this person posts this on Facebook. Now tell me that wasn't directed towards me..







WTF right? I'm glad I decided to defend myself, and everyone else that blogs. Oh and another thing..since when is Facebook NOT sitting on the internet, talking to randoms? Kinda hypocritical to me. But OH WELL. I am not going to let that stop me. Watch out fat, I'm coming for you.



I just wanted to thank everyone for their love and support! It means so much to me to know that I am not just talking or writing to myself. If I know that people are listening and reading, I will try so much harder to make everyone proud. I appreciate all the kind words. It makes me feel good that some people care about what I am doing. I've been thinking about trying to get more people to follow this blog. I was thinking maybe a sticker on the back of my car? I want to get out there, and be an inspiration!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Jamie don't let the annoying "NOISE" around you get in your way... it's just noise let it go in one ear out the other, there's too many people trying to take down good people like you in this world. Don't waste your time with them!! I'm seriously so glad you made a blog it's a really good way to vent out what your feeling and inspire others with your progress. I'm super excited to see your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaimie...OMG what an f'ing idiot!!! Thats such a stereotype saying that all bloggers are lazy and fat...Whatever!!! You do what you need to do FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really does stink girl, I am sorry. But I am proud of you, and as a fellow blogger, I am glad you stood up for us. I am so proud of you and think you are so brave and awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jaimie!!! I'm so proud of you too! It takes alot of guts to start what you did, You're definetly on the righ track...Don't be swayed by anyone!!! You'll see positive results soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haters! I think its awesome that you are blogging. Honestly they say if you have a goal and don't track it anywhere, how can you know you are achieving success? It is such a good way to measure yourself. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete