Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kabobs to DIE FOR, and a much needed visit from my Mom & Step Dad!

Date: 7-21-2010

What I ate..

Breakfast: Drank some SlimFast

Lunch: Left Overs from last night.
          1 cup of penne pasta
          ½ cup tomato juice
          ¼ cup of ground turkey
          and a little bit of garlic salt

Dinner: Turkey Kabobs (4)
          **wrapped in (DUN DUN DUUUUNNN BACON)
          1 piece of wheat pita bread. (lightly buttered and grilled with Greek seasoning)

Not too bad, but I think I could have gone without the bacon. But it was so good! Let me just say that I didn’t have ANY pop! WoOoO! On another note, it was so nice to visit with my mom. Since I have been married I haven't seen her much, and it was so nice to have her and my step-dad over for dinner! Not to mention my husband is THE GRILL MASTER, and always ROCKS the grill! :) Thanks honey!

But here is another thing…I didn’t get in a workout. We had my mom and step-dad over so right after work I went and cleaned. (Does cleaning wood floors count as a workout? Lol) Then cooked and then we watched a movie. After the movie I totally could have fit in a run or something. But it was dark and I DO live in Ogden, and I didn’t want to get murdered lol. Today though, I am going to take Titan on a walk. But I don’t want to make him sick from the heat so I’m going to have to wait till like 9. 


2 comments:

  1. We went for runs at night in that neighborhood, there was nobody around. You should be okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how are you doing? I'M ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT POST!

    I feel so good knowing that someone else goes through what I am going through. Read my blog if you want

    ReplyDelete