Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weigh Myself Wednesdays!!

Today is 
Photobucket

Okay remember when I started this thing?
I weighed in at a whopping

231.6 pounds

This morning when I weighed myself

I saw.....

wait for it....


wait....for....it....

215!

That is a loss of 4 pounds.
{not SUPER happy about this number}

But a loss is a loss.

I picked up two 2lb weights and it made me feel better.

I am down a total of
16.6 pounds!

This past weekend I really really struggled, 
and I cheated a few times.
{not with usual cheat food like french fries, and burgers}

We're talking like Pringles people...

....PRINGLES....

No Pringles while on diets!

On another note.
I am sick today.
What is up with that? Really?
I was sick LAST week.
I'm not in the mood for anything today.
 I just want to SLEEP!!
As far as a recipe goes, 

I will share what I had for dinner last night. 
 it's called...
Um...DELICIOUS CHICKEN TACOS!

Not the most exciting thing, but it was SO good.

We put all kinds of awesome seasonings on
boneless skinless chicken breasts
{Our favorites are}
Garlic Salt
Lemon & Herb
Season All
Mustard Powder
And some Awesome Greek stuff we have.
{don't know the name}
After your the chicken is coated put in oven!
After chicken is cooked, 
take out and shred.
Hubbs and I used corn tortillas because they are significantly healthier.
Heat the tortillas by getting a damp
paper towel and wrapping the tortillas in it.
Heat in microwave for 30 seconds, and BAM. PERFECT!

Tyler put all sorts of healthy crap in it, like peppers and tomatoes 
{I hate those lol. I am plain Jane} and you can to!
Anything healthy go ahead and load it up. 

I can't have much carbs, if any at all.
So I just made one taco, and had a few chicken pieces on the side
On mine, I put the chicken, and a Tsp of cheese.
{not really allowed on my diet, but tacos with no cheese are NO BUENO!}
Usually I would put ranch on it because I could literally DRINK ranch.
Who else loves LOVED ranch that much?
My Hubbs thinks I have a serious problem. Lol
But since I can't have anything like ranch. 
I've been using balsamic vinegar! It is SO good.
This particular dinner tasted like Javier's Enchiladas! 
I have NO idea WHY, but It was DELISH!

PS. Hubbs is down 12 pounds!!
GGGGGOOOOOOOOOO HUBBS!! ♥






small signature

4 comments:

  1. I just started eating healthier and working out trying to loose some tummy sag..and 16 pounds girl you ROCK!! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job so far youre doing great those tacos sound great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on loosing another 4lbs! Keep working hard and it will continue to pay off :)

    courtneyfisher09@yahoo.com
    frog2fab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're doing so well!! i'm super impressed, way to take life by the pringles and make it your own girl! ;) congrats!
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete