Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Diet day #4

So today was day #4 of my long and hard journey to a healthier lifestyle. 
Since I am really tired, and I can hear my bed calling my name I am going to make this post short.
Wait...can you here it??.......I can...lol

Today consisted of a crap-ton of water consumption. {way more than I am used to by-the-way, Sometimes I would go DAYS without drinking water...pathetic right? I know}

Right as I woke up, I drank a giant glass of water. 

For breakfast: I had 1/2 cup of dried apricots, & a lovely bottle of water. 

Lunch: 3.5oz of chicken grilled with lemon juice & garlic salt, a handful of green bean with a little salt and a bottle of water.

Snack when I got home: 4 Saltine Crackers. {I'm staying away from carbs as much as I can}

Dinner: 3.5oz of  Chicken, green beans and some water!

BORING DAY OF EATING
But really it didn't bother me!!

Tomorrow is the day I weigh in!! Wish me luck!!



small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment