Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I AM ALIVE!

Just to let everyone know, I am still alive.
I’m sorry that I have been away for such a long time, but everything has been quite hectic! I actually haven’t been doing very well at all along the lines of dieting and exercising. So I am going to start over again. But this time I will make sure that I am doing all that I can to keep everything updated and get going on my goal. With that said, I AM BACK!

I wrote a huge blog post today while I was on my lunch but somehow it got erased! I was so mad!! But here I am trying to remember everything that I wrote earlier. Since my last post I’m happy to say that I haven’t gained any weight, but not happy to say that I am the same weight.

Today I was naughty and I had 2 Dr. Peppers…I know I know, I am SLACKING!

But for lunch I had the most delicious thing. Lol. It’s really simple and probably should be used as more of a snack than a meal, but it’s delicious.

What it is:

1 container of cottage cheese
1 Ranch packet
1/4th cup of grated cheese
Seasoned Salt to taste

Then you eat with Ritz Crackers. YYUUMM!!!!

Anyway that’s what I had for lunch.
Cottage Cheese stuff, and 10 crackers!!

I’m not sure how healthy that is for you but I’m guessing that because it’s cottage cheese its okay, and the ranch packet doesn’t have any calories or carbs unless its cooked it said. So I guess I’ll take that!!!

I really appreciate all the kind words and everything that everyone that is following or reading this blog has said so far! It makes me feel good! Now It's my job to keep up the blogging, dieting, and exercising! I CAN DO THIS! (can't I)

No comments:

Post a Comment