Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy Busy..

So the past couple days have been hectic like everything else. I have been so swamped at work, so I have had like no time to blog at all. So I'm going to go back to my old routine and blog at night from now on. Even if I have to blog from my phone or ipod.
I've been doing good and bad lately, kinda in spurts.

Today I slacked and had del taco O_o.

Not good.

Oh and a Dr. Pepper. O_o

It's been really hard. We've been really short on money lately so I don't have all the healthy stuff that I can take for lunch, and to add to that, we don't have a fridge at work any more because the old one died. So even if I had stuff to take, I have nowhere to put it. So if anyone is getting rid of a fridge or anything let me know and I can see if my work will buy it. It sucks. And another thing, my "pregnant mug" (the ones you get when you have a baby, the clear ones with a green lid and green writing.) Yeah I have one of those that I put my water in and ice and stuff, yeah when we were up camping, I had my slimfast in it and I totally forgot it somewhere and when I found it, it was DISGUSTING!! So I threw it away.

What I need to do is get a new mug or something so I can have convenient freezing cold water on hand. Lol.

Tomorrow I am going to take my delicious cottage cheese and crackers lunch. MMMmmmm!

Tuesday, August 10th we are going to SAN DIEGO! WoOt! My grandparents rented a beach house for their 50th wedding anniversary! We're staying till Saturday the 14th! I am beyond excited. BUT...it kinda sucks ya know, I want to be that girl that is comfortable in her swimming suit and not worry about what she looks like. But nope not me. I am so self conscious it's not even funny. But I'm going to do my best to have a good time because I know it's a one time thing. I'm just not excited for pictures..I mean, ever since I've become a fed up fat girl, and my friends take pictures with me and post them on facebook, I make sure that if they tag me, I remove it so nobody can see what I look like. Sad huh? But its really like that, and I'm ashamed of it but I really hate the way I look.

But anyway, I'm trying my best to make everyone proud and make sure that I achieve my goal, even though I have been slacking a lot lately. :)

Till my next post,
PEACE OUT!

-Fed-Up Fat Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment