Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last vacation of the year! TEAR!

Yesterday we got back from our last camping trip of the year! SAD!
Hubbs and I are big campers and go a ton throughout the summer! 
His family owns property up in Lava Hot Springs {on a mountain-top}
It's about 10 miles from Lava. This was the first year we went camping since we sold our trailer, and let me just tell you, going from a trailer, to sleeping in a tent is LAME! 
I HATE air-mattresses! I have never slept so bad in my entire life haha. 
But It was worth it, we had a blast. 

As far as vacation dieting....
I didn't eat horrible, but didn't eat great.
I had a TON of pop though...shame on me. 
Its really hard to eat well when you are camping. 
But we did quite a bit of walking. 
So exercising wasn't a total failure. 

Tomorrow when I go to the gym, i'm going to get my accurate measurements, weight, BMI, and Body Fat Percentage. Just so I know the scale there is right, 
and I can have an accurate starting point. I'm going to stick to straight cardio for my workouts for a few weeks, just so I can get more "in-shape" so I don't kill myself. 


As for today, I am super busy. 
I should have went to the gym this morning. 
But I woke up late. 
I need to get on a schedule, so when I have days like this, 
I will have already done my workout!


small signature

No comments:

Post a Comment