Monday, October 11, 2010

FAILED...

Well, I am embarrassed to say that I am going to be putting off my diet till January. I was on the diet for 4 days and lost 3.5 pounds. BUT, I am NOT mentally and physically prepared to be on a diet that is so strict, especially around the holidays. But I will say that I will eat healthy and exercise when I get the chance. I do feel like a failure though, but all I can say is nobody felt what I felt while I was on this diet. After I got sick this morning, which I believe is from the diet, and my emotions, and just not being ready at all, I have decided that I am not GIVING UP on the diet, just simply postponing it till the new year. I have a bunch of reading to do to prepare myself for when the time comes, so come January, I am going to KILL IT. & I will have no holidays to get in my way, except Valentines Day, BUT I will be on a break. The Diet is kind of like the HCG Diet, but with more calories, and no HCG drops. So the schedule is 45 days on 2 weeks off. So I hope that all of my fans aren't disappointed in me. I just feel like I am not MENTALLY ready for a diet like that. But that doesn't mean I am going to eat like total SHIZ till January. Simply smaller portions, no fast food, and no pop. small signature

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have to go straight to a super-strict diet? Like you said at the end, nothing wrong with starting with smaller portions and staying away from fast food. That combined with exercise helped me lose 15 pounds. I'm not exactly on the diet/exercise routine I want to be ... but with school and such, it's what I can do for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a fabulous idea for a blog and you are so brave for creating it! Good luck to you in January girl! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete